The age of the students will be calculated as on the 15th of April.
.Play School :3-4 years
- KG1 : 4 Years – 5 Years
- KG2 : 5 Years – 6 Years
- Grade 1 : 6 Years – 7 Years
- (No relaxation will be possible in the age limit)
All applications for admission are to be made in the prescribed admission form with all details required therein dully filled by the parents or guardians who will be responsible to the head of the school for the student’s conduct, punctuality, regular attendance and payment of fees. The head of the school has the right to accept or reject any application without assigning reasons.
Students already schooling in recognized institutions in India or in the schools affiliated by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi are admitted in the same class for which they hold the transfer certificate.
Students are expected to have studied in the classes or in the same class the subjects which form part of the curriculum of this school.
Ensure that you have the necessary documents
- Copy of child’s birth certificate (2 copies)
- Recent 2 passport size photographs of the child (child’s name to be written behind the photo)
- Report Card (Original to be shown at the time of admission test.)
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school (only for students from Grade 2 onwards)
- Health report / Immunization record.
Transport is Available for Almost all areas.